Xlear MAX Nasal Spray has the benefits of capsicum oleoresin and natural aloe added to Xlear's orignal Nasal Spray formula. Historically, capsicum has been used as a natural antihistamine and has been shown to be effective in clearing sinus and nasal congestion. Aloe has been added to the solution for its profound moisturizing, soothing, and healing properties.
The Xlear MAX Nasal Spray solution is a natural, non-addictive formula. It is recommended that you use it as symptoms persist but that you choose regular Xlear Nasal Spray with Xylitol for daily use.
- Contains the natural ingredient capsicum, known for its fast-acting relief of congestion due to sinus pressure.
- Alleviates sinus pressure and congestion due to colds, flu, allergies, pollen, and post-nasal drip.
- The addition of xylitol safely makes the solution hypertonic, allowing it to reduce sinus tissue swelling without steroids.
- Moisturizes and protects delicate sinus tissues.
- Effectively alleviates even the most severe cases of congestion and opens up the airway so you can breathe easily again.
- A burning sensation is normal and a natural result as the capsicum takes effect. Xlear MAX can be used as needed, but it is not intended for daily use.
Warnings: The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. We suggest you purchase a separate bottle for each intended user.
- Main Ingredients: Purified Water, Xylitol, Aloe Vera, USP Sodium Chloride, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Capsicum Oleoresin
- Manufactured in: USA, with corn-based Xylitol produced in China
- Flavor: Natural, no added flavor
- Sizes: 1.5-oz.pump-action bottle
- See also: Nasal Sprays
Ingredients: Purified Water, Xylitol, Aloe Vera, USP Sodium Chloride, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Capsicum Oleoresin
The metered nasal pump provides a precise amount of spray in a fine mist. Remove the clear safety cap from the bottle. Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
Clear the nasal passages by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Max Nasal Spray.
Insert the nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-3 times in each nostril twice daily. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the safety cap.
Use XLEAR MAX to alleviate congestion due to colds, flu, and allergies. For regular use, we recommend using XLEAR Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol. Shake before each use.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Please keep xylitol away from pets. Although xylitol has many benefits for people, it can cause serious health risks for dogs. Canine consumption of xylitol can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar which may result in depression, loss of coordination, seizures, liver failure or may even be fatal. Call your veterinarian immediately if you suspect your dog has consumed any amount of xylitol.
Safely and effectively alleviate congestion, dry sinuses, and irritated nasal tissues. The 1.5 fl oz metered pump spray bottle is the perfect addition to your sinus care regimen.