Xlear 12 Hour’s patented formula is 99.9% natural and only includes oxymetazoline to instantly relieve the worst cases of congestion. Oxymetazoline is widely used as a decongestant and anti-inflammatory to shrink swollen nasal tissues, but Xlear 12 Hour Nasal Spray is different from other nasal sprays containing oxymetazoline.
That difference is Xylitol. Xylitol has the ability to cleanse, moisturize, and soothe delicate nasal tissues. One of the biggest complaints of people who use nasal sprays with oxymetazoline is dryness, which creates an environment where contaminants can infect. Not so with Xlear 12 Hour. Because of the xylitol saline solution, Xlear relieves congestion while also alleviating dryness and assisting the body’s natural defenses so your airways can be healthy and clear.
- Includes oxymetazoline for instant relief from even the most extreme congestion and sinus pressure.
- The addition of xylitol cleanses, moisturizes, and protects delicate sinus tissues.
- Patented formula provides a full 12 hours of relief without drowsiness or dryness.
- Metered pump sprayer ensures precise dosing every time.
- Over 99% natural formula containing just 4 ingredients means you know exactly what’s going up your nose.
- Main Ingredients: Oxymetazoline HCL (hydrochloride), Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water, Xylitol
- Manufactured in: USA, with corn-based Xylitol produced in China
- Sizes: 1.5-oz.pump-action bottle
- See also: Nasal Sprays
Xlear®12 Hour Decongestant Nasal Spray
Use Xlear Decongestant Nasal Spray to temporarily relieve congestion due to colds, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, or sinusitis. For regular use, we recommend using Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol.
The metered nasal pump provides a precise amount of soothing spray in a fine mist.
- Remove the childproof cap from the bottle.
- Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
- Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Decongestant Nasal Spray.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. For ages 6 years to adult. Always supervise children.
- Shake well before each use.
Do not use for more than 3 days at a time.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Please keep xylitol away from pets. Although xylitol has many benefits for people, it can cause serious health risks for dogs. Canine consumption of xylitol can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar which may result in depression, loss of coordination, seizures, liver failure or may even be fatal. Call your veterinarian immediately if you suspect your dog has consumed any amount of xylitol.
Get immediate relief when you need it most with a simple, effective formula. This 99.9% natural spray with xylitol soothes your sinuses while clearing congestion.