SunnyPatch, applied to your children's skin as they go out to play in the sun, tells you when it's time to reapply sunblock, making sun protection easier to monitor. Sunny Patch is made with a color-changing material that keeps tabs on the sun's harmful rays. When the color changes, it's time to apply more sunscreen and keep protecting that vulnerable skin.
- SunnyPatch teaches children the importance of sun protection, using its color-changing feature, making it a fun and effective learning tool.
- SunnyPatch's playful design and color-changing magic can make applying sunblock more enjoyable for children.
- SunnyPatch works with all types of sunscreen, so feel free to use your child's favorite sensitive skin-friendly sunblock.
- SunnyPatch has also been dermatologically tested for compatibility with various skin types and tones, ensuring that it provides a safe and effective safety-in-the-sun solution for the whole family.
- Its compact size and easy application make it easy to carry with you.
How It Works
SunnyPatches are made with a dermatologically safe medical adhesive, a UV-sensitive layer that reacts to sun rays and turns purple on UV exposure, and a waterproof layer on top. The stronger the exposure of UV to the SunnyPatch, the darker it gets.
Ingredients: The SunnyPatch works mechanically and contains no ingredients.
How to Use: Simply peel off a SunnyPatch and apply to a visible area of your skin, like the arm. If you're outside, it will darken to purple based on the UV exposure. Apply sunscreen as normal to both your skin and patch. The patch will turn clear, as the sunscreen protects from UV rays. The patch will darken as the sunscreen wears off. Once the patch becomes purple, it's time to reapply sunscreen.
Caution: For external use only. Not to be used on open cuts, wounds, burns, rashes, infections or any other skin affliction. Do not allow childen to play with patches, which are a choking hazard.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
The SunnyPatch is a 100% natural, UV-detecting patch that can protect your child from sunburn. When your kids go outside, just stick one of 24 patches onto their skin, and its changing color will tell you when it's time to apply more sunscreen.