- Monk fruit is a small, round fruit grown in Southeast Asia. This monk fruit sweetener is created by removing the seeds and skin of monk fruit and crushing it to collect the juice. The juice is then dried into a concentrated powder.
- Erythritol is a natural alcohol sugar found in foods like fruit and vegetables. It contains zero calories, and unlike some other sugar alcohols, it won’t upset your stomach.
- Inulin is a type of soluble fiber that’s found in many plants. It’s prebiotic, meaning that it feeds good bacteria in the gut. ZenSweet adds it to their Monk Fruit Sweetener to add fullness and texture and make ZenSweet look, feel, and measure like sugar.
- Made with Monk Fruit
- Tastes like sugar with no bitter aftertaste
- Measures cup for cup like sugar
- Non-GMO, gluten free, grain free
- Certified vegan
- Zero glycemic and diabetic friendly
- Low carb and keto friendly
- Low calorie at 0.34 calories per gram
- ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener: Natural sugar-free alternative to confectioner's sugar and measures the same as confectioner's sugar.
- Sweetener: Erythritol and Monk Fruit
- Manufactured in: USA
- Ingredients: ZenSweet (Erythritol, Inulin, Monk Fruit Extract)
- Size: 12 oz. bag
- See also: ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweeteners.
This blend of high-quality monk fruit extract with natural ingredients serves as a great tasting, healthier alternative to sugar. You can use this powdered monk fruit exactly as you would use regular confectioner's sugar.