- Active B-Vitamins for more powerful nervous system support.*
- Benfotiamine, the fat-soluble form of thiamin, raises thiamin levels in the blood up to 5 times better and maintains them significantly longer than water-soluble B1.*
- Alpha-lipoic acid at the clinically studied dose level per day proven for nerve health benefits.*
- A uniquely purified Boswellia to increase levels of key actives compared to unstandardized boswellia.
Discover the comfort and benefits of Healthy Feet & Nerves™ and enjoy being active!*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
- Primary Ingredients: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Chromium, Alpha Lopic Acid, Boswellia, Benfotiamine
- Supports: Healthy Nerve Function in Feet, Legs, and Fingers*
- Size: 60 and 120 capsules
- Recommended Use: 2 capsules twice daily
- See related: Brain and Neurological
Terry Naturally Healthy Feet & Nerves
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
† US Patent No. 7,947,662
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica, maltodextrin, glycine, citric acid.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
Recommendations: 2 capsules twice daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
VEGAN | NON-GMO | Lab Tested for purity and quality
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
This product and statements about this product have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your Health Care Professional regarding health care issues. Read more about Not Health Care Advice.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Supports healthy nerve function in feet, legs and fingers.*