Are you finding it hard to provide your body with sufficient and healthy protein? You will find it in Rocky Mountain Hemp Hearts. Hemp Hearts are shelled hemp seeds that provide an excellent source of protein, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes, as well as fiber.
Eat Hemp Hearts each morning to help give you energy for many hours. They will also help rid your body of wastes and can keep your hunger at bay for many hours. To stay satisfied throughout the morning, add 4-5 tablespoons of Hemp Hearts to such things as fruit and yogurt, smoothies, cereal/granola, salads, etc. A 1-pound container contains about 41 tablespoons.
Some of our customers have been so impressed with the results they're getting from these Hemp Hearts that they've asked us to sell them by the case.
Eating Hemp Hearts gives you the following benefits:
- More necessary amino acids (protein) than you normally derive from milk, meat or eggs.
- Complete protein in a very digestible form.
- 47% of the hearts are oil, and 86% of that is omega 3, 6 and 9. These are the essential or omega fat needed for human health.
- Greater amount of omega 3 essential fat than any fish.
- More energy than energy bars -- free of sugar and little saturated fat.
- Protein-rich replacement for those preferring not to eat gluten, sugar, milk, nuts and meat. Can be added to many dishes without affecting the taste or texture.
- Helps relief constipation for many. Can also substitute as a starch in your diet.
Allergy Information: Hemp Hearts are free of pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, eggs, nuts, dairy, soy and gluten, but they were produced as whole seeds on farms that commonly grow peas, oil seed and cereal crops. Normally non-allergenic. (Canadian farm products cannot be guaranteed to be microscopically free of wheat, weeds, or other grains.)
- Product of: Canada
- Ingredients: Hemp hearts from shelled hemp seeds
- Source of: Complete protein, essential fats omega 3, 6, 9), vitamins, enzymes, fiber
- Benefits: Increased energy. Suitable for those on diets free of gluten, sugar, milk, nuts and meat. Fiber promotes regularity.
- Uses: Uses
- See Also: Hemp Hearts
Rocky Mountain Hemp Hearts
Hemp hearts (shelled hemp seeds)
1/2 Cup (88 g) Contains:
Calories - 538
Fat - 45 g
Cholesterol - 0 mg
Sodium - 0 mg
Carbohydrates - 6 g
Fiber - 3 g
Sugar - 2 g
Protein - 27 g
Hemp Hearts are free of pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, eggs, nuts, dairy, soy and gluten, but they were produced as whole seeds on farms which commonly grow peas, oil seed and cereal crops. Normally non-allergenic. (Canadian farm products cannot be guaranteed to be microscopically free of wheat, weeds, or other grains.
Rocky Mountain Hemp Hearts are a product of Canada.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
You'll like these hemp hearts so much, you'll want to buy them by the case! Hemp Hearts (shelled hemp seeds) give you an excellent source of protein and essential fats. 9 1-lb. jars per case.
The best tasting hemp hearts we've tasted and have been eating this brand daily for 10 years. You'll love them!
I love the hemp hearts, they help very much with my digestion problems.