Looking for help for dry mouth? XyliMelts have been found to help many of our customers struggling with dry mouth. They are discs that adhere to the inside of your mouth, moisturizing and coating it in a soothing oral lubricant to keep your mouth comfortable for hours. They come in Cinnamon, Mild Mint, and Mint Free.
XyliMelts also contain xylitol (550mg per disc) to suppress the harmful bacteria that flourish in a dry mouth, freshening breath and reducing plaque, tooth decay, and gum disease! The xylitol in XyliMelts is made by conversion of wood sugar (xylose).
- Last for hours
- Are all natural
- Sugar Free!
- Stimulate saliva flow
- Easy to use on-the-go
- Can be used while sleeping
- Suppresss harmful bacteria which flourish in a dry mouth
- Moisturize and coat the mouth for optimal comfort
- Can be used with braces, dentures, or CPAP machines
- XyliMelts are non-acidic
- These helpful little discs hold 2 patents!
- Product: OraCoat XyliMelts for Dry Mouth
- Primary Ingredient: Xylitol (to promote salivary flow)
- Supports: Lubrication for dry mouth
- Size and Flavor: Come in 40-disc boxes and 80-disc bottles. Flavors are Cinnamon, Mild Mint and Slightly Sweet (Mint-Free).
- Special Features: Discs stick to outside of molars and/or adjoining gums. Can be used with braces, dentures or CPAP machines. May reduce tooth decay.
- See also: Dry Mouth Support
XyliMelts Slightly Sweet Supplement Facts
- No animal products
- No corn protein
- No color or coloring
- No dyes
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- No alcohol
- No synthetic ingredients
- No products of nuts
- No products of wheat
- No products of rice
- No products of gluten
- No products of soy
- No products of egg
- No products of fish
- No products of shellfish
- No products of milk
- No products of yeast
This product and statements about this product have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your Health Care Professional regarding health care issues. Read more about Not Health Care Advice.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
XyliMelts are fully-dissolvable oral-adhering discs. Its active ingredient is Xylitol, which is slowly time released in the mouth, contributing to long-lasting salivary flow. Comes in Cinnamon, Mild Mint and Mint Free (Slightly Sweet)
I have suffered from dry mouth for years which plays havoc on my dental care. I have tried many products, and this one, which was recommended by my dentist, is the best.
I’ve been using these for a few years would wake up with a very dry mouth. These work really well.