You need relief from that incessant cough and dry, scratchy throat, and you deserve to have relief in the right way. Xlear Cough Drops are naturally sweetened with xylitol. Xylitol is clinically proven to break-up bacterial biofilms, the communities where bacteria thrive, and inhibit bacteria from sticking around. Xlear Cough Drops actually work against the thing causing the problem in the first place.
Don’t coat your throat with sucrose, a food bacteria love. Choose naturally sweetened Xlear Cough Drops—the sugar-free option that gives you fast relief when you need it most.
- Sweetened with xylitol to hydrate dry tissues while providing on-the-go oral care
- Infused with menthol for fast relief and cough suppression
- Xylitol inhibits bacteria’s ability to adhere to soft tissues, which reduces their ability to thrive
- Natural non-GMO ingredients so you can feel good about what goes in your body
- Available in Black Cherry, Green Apple, and Honey Lemon flavors
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is a natural sweetener derived from the fibrous parts of plants. Similar in taste to regular sugar -- and with no aftertaste -- xylitol has a low glycemic index and is low in calories. Additionally, xylitol has a natural, cooling and moisturizing effect.
- Manufactured in: USA
- Sweetener: Isomalt and xylitol
- Product Intent: Soothe irritated throats, reduce coughs, moisturize dry scratchy tissues
- Size: 30 drops per box
- Flavors: Black Cherry, Green Apple, Honey Lemon
- Recommended Use: Adults and kids 5 and over: Slowly dissolve in mouth every 2 hours as need or as directed by physician.
- See Also: Silver-Biotics-Lozenges--21-pcs
Xlear Cough Drops - Black Cherry
Xlear Cough Drops - Green Apple
Xlear Cough Drops - Honey Lemon
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Please keep xylitol away from pets. Although xylitol has many benefits for people, it can cause serious health risks for dogs. Canine consumption of xylitol can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar which may result in depression, loss of coordination, seizures, liver failure or may even be fatal. Call your veterinarian immediately if you suspect your dog has consumed any amount of xylitol.
Naturally sweetened with sugar-free xylitol, these menthol-infused drops soothe irritated throats, reduce coughs and provide relief to scratchy tissues.