When nighttime pain is the problem, Curamin® PM is the answer.*† With the powerful, effective ingredients in Curamin PM, you can get a good night’s sleep without morning grogginess.*
- Curcumin blended with turmeric essential oil for better absorption than turmeric. This clinically studied curcumin delivers proven results for consistent benefits shown in over 50 published studies.
- Boswellia uniquely standardized to contain up to 10 times the beneficial compound AKBA as unstandardized extracts, as well as having reduced levels of undesirable beta-boswellic acid.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins, the brain’s “feel good” hormones.*
- Melatonin helps set your sleep-wake cycle, which is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function.*
See our full Curamin® product line for more information on curcumin and its many contributions to health support.
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
- Primary Ingredients: Vitamin B6, Melatonin, DLPA, Boswellia, Curcumin, Nattokinase
- Supports: Nightime sleep and pain relief
- Size: 30 capsules
- Recommended Use: 1-2 capsules, preferably before bedtime
- Related Products: Curamin
Terry Naturally Curamin PM
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients Per Serving: 60 mg 3,000% DV Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), 1,400 mg ** Proprietary Complex containing DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10™/BosPure®) standardized to contain = 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA = 10%, with = 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), 5m ** Melatonin
Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
Recommendations: 1 to 2 capsules, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
CRC Kosher 328 | VEGAN | NON-GMO | Lab Tested for purity and quality
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
This product and statements about this product have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your Health Care Professional regarding health care issues. Read more about Not Health Care Advice.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Sleep your pain away.*† Nighttime relief with clinically studied Curcumin.